Cookies are brief information that is sent and stored on the user's computer hard drive through their browser when it connects to a website. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while connected to provide requested services that are not usually kept (session cookies), or to keep user data for other types of future services that can be kept. indefinitely (persistent cookies). Cookies can be your own or from third parties.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate user navigation and the use of the different options or services offered by the web, such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, purchases, filling in forms, registrations, security, facilitating functionalities ( videos, social networks...).
- Personalization cookies that allow the user to access the services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration…).
- Analysis cookies that allow anonymous analysis of the behavior of web users and that allow user activity to be measured and navigation profiles to be drawn up in order to improve web sites.
- Advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces on the web.
- Personalized advertising cookies that allow the management of the advertising spaces on the web based on the behavior and browsing habits of the user, from which the profile is obtained and allow the advertising that is displayed in the user's browser to be customized.
ANTONI RUIZ uses technical, personalization and analysis cookies, its own and those of third parties, which in no case process personal data, but do capture browsing habits for statistical purposes.
|_cfduid||Own technique||30 days||Used by content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic|
|_ga||From Third Parties (Google Analytics)||2 years||It is one of the main cookies set by the Google Analytics service that allows website owners to track visitor behavior and measure website performance. This cookie has a duration of 2 years by default and distinguishes between users and sessions|
|_gat||From Third Parties (Google Analytics)||1 minut||This cookie is set by Google Analytics and its purpose is to minimize the service request rate, limiting the collection of data on high-traffic sites. This cookie lasts for 1 minute by default.|
|_gid||From Third Parties (Google Analytics)||1 day||It is one of the main cookies set by the Google Analytics service that allows website owners to track visitor behavior and measure website performance. This cookie lasts 24 hours by default and distinguishes between users and sessions.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Own technique||1 year||Technical cookie for the operation of the cookie notice. It does not store any personal information.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||Own technique||1 year||Technical cookie for the operation of the cookie notice. It does not store any personal information.|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||Own technique||1 year||Technical cookie for the operation of the cookie notice. It does not store any personal information.|
|pll_language||Own technique||1 year||Stores the language selection to display the texts. It does not store any personal information.|
Therefore, when accessing our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Information Society Services Law, we have requested your consent for its use.
In any case, we inform you that you can activate or deactivate these cookies by following the instructions of your Internet browser:
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
- Opera: Tools -> Preferences -> Edit preferences> Cookies
- Edge: Settings -> See advanced settings -> Privacy and services -> Cookies
For more information, you can consult the Help of your browser or their support pages:
- Chrome: support.google.com
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com
- Safari: http://www.apple.com
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy